Ricodeco is confident that we are able to provide you with the best quality at the most affordable price. But sometimes choices don’t work out, which is why we have an agreeable returns policy.
- Goods returned undamaged in their original packaging within seven (7) days, together with the store invoice, may be refunded to you in full, using the original payment method.
- After that period, Ricodeco will accept returns up to 180-days for products purchased in our stores. These items should be in a saleable condition, in the original packaging and must be accompanied by your proof of purchase. You will be given an exchange voucher for the value of your original purchase, less a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Only five (5) or more full/unopened boxes of tiles of the same design, PVC panels and brandering/timber will be accepted for exchange. Items must be in a saleable condition, in the original packaging and should be accompanied by your proof of purchase. You will be given an exchange voucher for the total original value, less a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Products purchased on Sale, Stock Clearance or at a discounted price are not valid either for refund or exchange.
If you are in any doubt about returning your purchase, please contact the Branch Manager at the store where you made your purchase.
Online purchases also fall under our standard returns policy. It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact Customer Services where a return needs to be made, as prior authorisation from the company needs to be made, provided the following criteria are met:-
- Wrongly Delivered Items – Please contact us immediately, within 48 hours of receipt, if we’ve made a mistake and delivered the wrong item to you. We will despatch the correct item as soon as possible, and collect the incorrect item from you.
- Damaged Items – If an item arrives damaged please contact us Please retain all the packaging, and, if possible, take photographs of the items and packaging. We will arrange a replacement for you as soon as possible. Returns of this nature will only be accepted within 14 days of receiving your order, as we have no way of verifying that it was not user damage after this period.
- Unwanted Items – Should you wish to return an item after it has been ordered for you or despatched to you, the following process applies:
- You will receive a credit for the items once we receive them and are satisfied that they are in good order.
- A minimum re-stocking fee of 20% will be deducted from the credit. Should you have used our courier service to return the item then the full cost of the courier will also be deducted.
- Incorrectly Ordered Items – Where the item you receive is not the same as you expected it to be but is the item you checked out with, we can arrange a credit voucher. This is provided the item is undamaged and is still in all its original packaging. The cost of collecting the items will be deducted from your credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee.
Please note that our Customer Service Operators are available from 8:00 – 4:30 on weekdays, excluding Public Holidays. We recommend using the Contact Us form, to ensure the speediest possible response to any questions you might have.